Head of Sales
Head of Sales
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Head of Sales on behalf of a leading software supplier. The Head of Sales will be managing the global Sales teams, including: supervising these teams to promote the company across varied (global) sectors, supporting the business streams through sales and marketing campaigns for growth, and improving the sales and marketing effectiveness, processes and policies.
The Head of Sales will also be responsible for increasing the 'Brand' awareness in line with Company Values and promoting effective communications, both internally and externally.
- Play a key leadership role in critical strategic, commercial and management initiatives.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- You will drive commercial excellence across the organisation by using sales engagement tools.
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example.
- Contribute to the definition and accomplishment of the Company's strategic objectives.
- Manage the prioritization of work within the sales and marketing teams and supporting contractors to include resource and capacity planning.
- Promoting effective communications, both internally and externally.
- Stay up to date on current market trends.
- Identifying market development and changes in NHS landscape and other relevant markets (payment, procurement, tendering, processes) to maximize opportunities/minimize threats.
- And any other duties deemed necessary by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Strong leadership skills with Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- 10 years in a sales management role in a high technology business which includes business development.
- Experience of defining customer needs and building strong and effective relationships.
- Experience of managing a team daily, the ability to inspire ensuring effective deployment of skills and resource and ensuring completion of tasks.
- Experience contributing to all aspects of a project from initiation and requirements gathering, through development work, to completion and delivering the agreed solution on schedule.
- An excellent communicator and proficiency in multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated benefits from undertaking professional sales training.
- Educated to at least degree level (or equivalent)
- Having over 5 years' experience with P&L responsibility and meeting commercial targets.
- Experience in medical or scientific fields ideally in the Pathology domain space.
- Experience in the management of project stakeholders and / or clients.
- An awareness of quality processes including experience with ISO 13485, IEC 62304 or similar.
- Further degree, professional qualifications, or demonstration of the desire to avail of continuous education opportunities.
- A degree (or equivalent) in a computer, technical or numeric subject.
The successful Head of Sales will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus other benefits.
The Head of Sales role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.