Health and Fitness Officer
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
Hours of work:
- Gym equipment and prepare personalised and tailored fitness programmes, monitor programmes, undertake fitness testing and respond to customer complaints/enquires as required.
- Promote, develop the Gym Programme and undertake the delivery of centre based classes for customers ranging from school age to senior citizens, to include target Groups where relevant.
- In Conjunction with the Healthwise and Well Being Officer, be responsible for the delivery of the Healthwise exercise referral scheme including the screening of clients and the delivery of programme related activities. Liaise and provide written reports to health professionals and ensure safe storage of sensitive medical records under the data protection act as required.
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- Five GCSE passes at grade A-C, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Possess a recognised and current coaching qualification in all of the following areas:
- Fitness or Gym Instruction Level 2
- Group Cycling
- A minimum of two years' experience in lifestyle and fitness testing and health promotion within the Leisure Industry.
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1.1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of four years' experience as outlined in 1.3 above.
- Rate of Pay: £10.41 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.