|Salary||Up to £10.98 per hour|
|Published||25 days ago|
|Contact number||028 2564 2699 EXT: 322|
|Contact email||Jamie Leetch|
Role: Health and Safety Administrator
Rate of Pay: £10.98 per hour
- Providing administrative support to the relevant H&SS Teams.
- Providing support for meetings, including scheduling meetings, sending Webex invites, booking rooms, taking and issue of minutes / actions.
- Arranging and promoting internal training courses, booking rooms, booking catering, sending Webex Invites, and recording attendance information on the relevant software (Learning Management) system.
- Providing statistical information for monthly & quarterly reports.
- Maintaining an organisational Incident Register (excel spreadsheet) and sending weekly / monthly summary reports of reported incidents.
- Liaising with H&SS Teams to collate information in response to relevant requests.
- Monitoring shared Outlook mailboxes and providing responses to queries re. H&S Training and Incident Reporting.
- Record management / retention.
- Working to meet tight deadlines within a team environment.
BTEC National or equivalent, plus 1 year's relevant general administrative experience;
5 GCSE "O"Levels or equivalent plus at least 2 years' relevant general administrative experience. Experience of use and application of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience of providing support for meetings, including taking and issue of minutes /actions.
Candidates must be Access NI cleared prior to taking up appointment.
Please register your interest by 5pm 16th May 2023
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.