Health & Safety Administrator
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymena require a Health & Safety Administrator to join their team.
Role: Health & Safety Administrator
Rate of Pay: £10.98 per hour
- Providing administrative support to the relevant Health & Safety Services Teams (Construction).
- Arranging meetings / events, sending invites, booking rooms, booking catering, attending to take minutes / actions and issue. (This will involve attending meetings in various NIHE offices).
- Providing assistance with arranging the annual Contractor Event.
- Providing statistical information for monthly, quarterly & annual reports, including creating charts, infographics etc.
- Providing assistance with maintaining an organisational Incident Register (excel spreadsheet) and monitoring a shared Outlook mailbox.
- Monitoring the Incident Register for any new Contractor Incidents and any Serious or Imminent Dangers.
- Providing assistance for arranging the delivery of training and return of course attendance register for training events.
- Co-ordinating and issuing Safety Alert Notices (SANs) and Health & Safety Bulletins in consultation with the relevant Manager and the Communications Team.
- Creation of electronic documents.
- Record management / retention.
BTEC National or equivalent, plus 1 year's relevant general administrative experience
or 5 GCSE "O"Levels or equivalent plus at least 2 years' relevant general administrative experience. Experience of use and application of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience of providing support for meetings, including taking and issue of minutes /actions.
Candidates must be Access NI cleared prior to taking up appointment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.