Health and Safety Graduate
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Health and Safety Graduate at their site in Co Fermanagh.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Health and Safety Graduate, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Investigating and recording accidents and updating the relevant database
- Reviewing, updating, creating and implementing programmes and policies
- Ensuring processes are fully compliant with legislation
- Compiling reports and information for audits
- Assisting in the delivery of safety inductions to new employees and contractors
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Establishing and documenting procedures and documents related to ISO
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful Health and Safety Graduate, will possess the following
- A third level qualification in Health and Safety/Environmental discipline
- NEBOSH certificate
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or construction environment is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Documentation skills
- Ability to analyse information
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and / or on their own initiative
You will follow a structured graduate programme which will provide you with an extensive insight into all Health and Safety activities across the company
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV