Health and Safety Manager
An excellent opportunity for an experienced H&S Manager to join a market leading manufacturer of specialist products. In this new position you will be reporting to the H&S Director. Your main duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for improving safety standards by implementing industry best practice
- Working closely with the management team to ensure compliance with current health and safety legislation.
- Implement practical and effective methods, both preventative and remedial, of promoting health and safety and safe working practices in the workplace
- Conduct/organise relevant health and safety training for staff as required
- Conduct all risk assessments as required by legislation and are reviewed at relevant intervals and to maintain records of the same
- Play an integral role in the health and safety management in all areas of the business
- 5 years' experience in a H&S Managers position
- At least 5 years experience in a construction environment
- Experience of managing a team
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- Graduate member of IOSH
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07384513095
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.