Health and Safety Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to join a leading local employer at an exciting time of expansion. Reporting to the Operations Manager your main duties will include;
- Ensure that the company meets the necessary legislative obligations required
- Drive the continuous improvement of health and safety throughout the business
- Ensure the ongoing development of health and safety policies and ensure all staff are adhering to these standards.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to managers regarding Health and Safety
- Responsible for compliance of the Company's HSEQ Management System
- Lead H&S meetings
- Managing and co-ordinating external audits
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Health and Safety experience gained within a medium to large manufacturing company
- Up to date knowledge on current legislation
- Experience of ISO audits
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07384513095
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.