Health & Safety Officer
Staffline are delighted to be recruiting the following position for one of Europe's leading agribusiness organisations in South Tipperary. We are inviting applications for the role of Health & Safety Officer to join our clients growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. You will receive in house training working closely with a Health & Safety Manager. Your ability to learn and perform within this role, will be progressed by offering qualification opportunities through external training bodies & third level institutions to develop your skills and competencies.
- A positive "can-do" attitude.
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- The drive, confidence and resilience to get things done.
- Problem solving skills & new ideas
- Establish a good working relationship with colleagues
- IT competent
As part of the Health and Safety Team you will be required to:
- Carry out site daily inspections to monitor operations and procedures are being executed correctly on site with effective communication.
- Assist in accident investigation & follow ups.
- Monitor site training requirements, organise training & keep training matrix up to date
- Ensure all Health & Safety documentation have correct detail, signed off & filed away correctly.
- Conduct Tool Box Talks.
- Assist in all aspects of the Site Emergency Plan.
- Help prepare Health and Safety Policies & SOPs.
- Help carry out risk assessments, identify how risk could be reduced & produce reports to suggest improvements.
- Complying weekly & monthly reports
- Attending & minute taking at Safety & Lean meeting
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a challenging career.