Our Client has an immediate vacancy for a Health And Safety Officer on a high profile semi-conductor project based in Leixlip, Co. Kildare.
We require an experienced Health and Safety Officer for a site-based role where you will work with an existing team to manage and implement all project health and safety requirements.
This will include;
- Implementing our health and safety management system requirements and implementing main contractor safety requirements
- Undertaking risk assessments and development of method statements with our technical teams
- Supporting and undertaking Safety Works inspections, Safe Plans of Action, Toolbox talks, risk assessments and implementing safe behaviours across our team
- reviewing and updating H&S documentation, auditing of site procedures and reporting on same
- Implementing safety controls, reporting, response measures and procedures
5 years relevant experience (potentially less based on experience)
Relevant qualification in Health and Safety to Diploma/ Degree level (or IOSH chartered or similar)
This will be a site-based role managing all live safety aspects on a number of live works fronts.
Attractive package on offer to the right candidate.