Healthcare Team Leader - Whitehead
Healthcare Team Leader - Residential Unit
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting Healthcare Team Leader - Residential Unit to be based in Whitehead. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
Our client has over 25 years experience in the private Nursing Home sector. Each Home has a reputation for delivering high quality nursing care
This role is ideal for someone who holds, or is working towards, a Level 3 Health & Social Care Qualification, six months previous experience as well as experience in supervising others.
- A full copy of the Job Description is available on request however you will be responsible for the provision of Care in accordance with agreed Care Plans ensuring they are updated at least monthly or sooner if there are any changes. In addition, daily progress notes must be accurately recorded for each resident.
- Holding, or working towards, a Level 3 in Adult Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- At least six months experience working in a similar environment
- Ability to use initiative and able to accept responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Dependable, self motivated and organised
- Ability to work irregular hours
- Courteous and Sensitive to Residents Needs
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
- £10.30 per hour
- Generous overtime rates
- Commitment to staff development
- Uniforms provided
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 69/07384 218 447.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.