Do you want to work with a leading Mechanical Services company in Northern Ireland?
Our client has successfully widened its client base, having started within mechanical services and now diversified into new areas which include, building works, kitchens, bathrooms, refurbishment, external cyclical maintenance, electrical and renewable energy. They are growing from strength to strength.
They are currently recruiting for a Heating Engineer to work in partnership with a local Public body in Co Fermanagh.
As the Heating Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Gas/Oil Maintenance repairs and breakdown repairs
- Expected to carry out annual Gas/Oil Services in properties
- Carrying out inspections and safety checks on Gas boilers
- Carrying out safety checks and services on Oil appliances
- Reactive maintenance
The successful candidate for the Heating Engineer role will have the following:
- Gas Safe registered with experience in servicing domestic gas systems
- OFTEC qualified with experience in servicing domestic oil systems
- Experience in fault finding on domestic central heating systems and boilers
- Full Driving License
- Flexible to cover all work locations and be available to carryout call outs (on a rotational basis)
- Valid CSR Card
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 7.30am - 5pm
- On call rota
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan membership
Why use Stafffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.