Heating Engineers & Plumbers
The Role: Applicants must be experienced in new heating systems in Social Housing properties on a range of domestic oil and gas boilers. This is a customer facing role and therefore would suit a candidate with great communication skills.
- At all times, be aware of and adhere to the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety at Work Policy.
- Carry out installations of a variety of gas/ oil burning boiler manufacturers and appliances, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Installing gas/ oil boilers heating systems and associated pipework / plumbing in across domestic residential sites
- Completing Landlord Gas Safety Record (LGSR's) checks
Depending on the position applied for, the applicant is expected to hold one or more of the qualifications listed below:
- Recognised gas industry Level 3 qualification
- Gas Safe registration
- OFTEC Registered
- Relevant ACS, OFTEC or current ACOP's equivalent qualifications
- CCN1, CEN1, WAT1 & LPG, CKR1 and HTR1, OFTEC (Permanent dwellings)
- Clean Driving Licence
- CSR Card
- Applicants must hold full driving licence and permission to work in UK.
- As the majority of the work will be carried out in residential homes, we will require a recent DBS certificate or Greenview Heating will perform a DBS check as part of the on-boarding process
- Basic IT skills and good maths skills for making calculations
- The ability to follow technical layouts and diagrams
- A demonstrated commitment to H&S compliance
- Ability to demonstrate experience of the listed responsibilities
- You must be polite and well-mannered with a helpful "will do" attitude
- Effective communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels, and respond well to people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Strong sense of time management, punctuality, and reliability.
- Technically and commercially astute
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.