Are you interested in earning a competitive salary?
Would you like to join a fast-growing company?
Would you welcome excellent career opportunities?
Are you looking for a role where you will gain 1st class training and personal development?
Applicants must be experienced in new heating systems in social housing properties on a range of domestic oil and gas boilers. This is a customer-facing role and therefore would suit a candidate with great communication skills.
- Additional holidays based on length of service
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunity for progression
- Access to discounts on shopping and gym memberships
- Stakeholder pension
- Company sick pay
- Access to Health Shield which covers dental visits, eye tests, physiotherapy, prescriptions, and additional well-being and rewards benefits
- Equal opportunities for employer
This isn't an exhaustive list of benefits, to find out any further benefits please contact us.
- At all times, be aware of and adhere to the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety at Work Policy.
- Carry out installations of a variety of gas/ oil-burning boiler manufacturers and appliances, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Role will be a mix of: Installing gas/ oil boilers heating systems and associated pipework/plumbing in across domestic residential sites and completing Landlord Gas Safety Record (LGSR's) checks
- This can be a fast paced enviornment, so you must have the ability to work calmly under pressure and in a team environment.
- Must hold a strong sense of time management, punctuality and reliability.
- You will follow technical layouts and diagrams.
You must have at least one of the qualifications listed below:
- Recognised gas industry Level 3 qualification
- Gas Safe registration
- OFTEC Registered
- Relevant ACS, OFTEC or current ACOP's equivalent qualifications
- CCN1, CEN1, WAT1 & LPG, CKR1 and HTR1, OFTEC (Permanent dwellings)
- CSR Card.
- Applicants must hold full driving licence and permission to work in UK.
- As the majority of the work will be carried out in residential homes, we will require a recent DBS certificate or the client will perform a DBS check as part of the onboarding process