Our client, a leading manufacturing company in its field with a turnover of circa £100 million, who employ 360 direct employees, are seeking to recruit a Heavy Plant Driver to join their existing team at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As a Heavy Plant Driver you will be:
- Stock piling material and keeping production areas supplied with this
- Operating heavy plant to include, but not limited to a shovel, log handler and Liebherr material handler
- Occasionally assist with production
- Basic machine monitoring which will include completion of documentation
- Working outdoors
- Woking in a small team
- Previous heavy plant machinery experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Awareness of Health and safety
Hours of work:
- Night Shift Mon - Thurs
- 4 x 10hr Shift
- Excellent rate of pay plus bonus
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una Brennan and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.