HGV Class 2 Drivers
Class 2 Drivers - Required Immediately
Have you recently completed your Class 2 HGV licence? Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity to kick start your driving career? We are recruiting for one of our clients who are one of the leading providers of inflight services to the worlds airline customers based in Antrim. They offer a range of inflight catering, onboard retail and logistics services across all of the UK's major and regional airports. They have secured the business of more than 80 of the industry's biggest operators.
The client is delighted to be able to offer the opportunity for those new drivers with no prior driving experience necessary.
Job Description and Duties
Working in a fast paced environment you will be responsible for loading and driving our specialised rigid vehicles from the airport service department to the airline clients delivering our excellent on-board retail and catering goods in-line with various scheduling agreements.
- You will be loading the bar and catering equipmenty onto 17 tonne rigid vehicles
- Loading the aircraft with the bar and catering equipment
- Driving the vehicle from the terminal to airside, you will ensure the goods and catering packages are delivered on time
- You will be working as part of a team in a customer centric environment
- Category C (Class 2) driving licence (less than 6 points)
- You will have flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- You will need a reasonable level of physical fitness to do this job as it will require some lifting and bending
Hours of work
- The contracts are seasonal.
- The hours of work will be mixture of hours across a 7 day rota, with possible early morning's and late evenings.
- The role will be 20 hours per week with potential for up to 40 hours.
Rate of Pay
- £9.53 per hour
- As you will be joining the company during peak season there will be plenty of overtime opportunities paying premium rates
Job Type- Full time, Temporary
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.