HGV Driver - Borrisoleigh
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Aaron Savage|
Staffline are delighted to partner with one of our clients, one of Irelands leading Logistics company to recruit an experienced Arctic Driver to do drop offs from their warehouse in Borrisoleigh. We are ideally seeking someone with previous HGV Arctic driving experience with all tickets up to date. If you are looking to work with an industry leading logistics company, then this is the position for you.
- A Full HGV (Artic) licence.
- Drivers need a minimum of 1-2 years Artic Driving experience with an established Irish/UK logistics provider.
- Full EC Driving Licence
- Valid Digicard
- Full compliance with CPC Regulations
- Good track record of following routes and time schedules
- Good Knowledge of Irish Road Network
- Completion of necessary paperwork
- Be able to establish good working relationships with customers.
- Resolve issues/queries effectively and to escalate to relevant departments where necessary.
- Follow scheduled routes, including any ad hoc duties that may be assigned.
- Communicate with the transport team throughout your shift.
- Report to the transport managers daily.