Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a HGV Mechanic to join their team.
Role : HGV Mechanic
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 13 weeks + £11.50
Main Duties :
- To carry out routine maintenance and repair works including vehicle preparation and the fitting of equipment to standard defined by the Motor Vehicle Retail and Repair Industry with the minimum of supervision at any Council Transport workshop or site.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Time served fitter or possess relevant qualifications ( e.g. City and Guilds Craft Certificate 381 or 383 in motor vehicle servicing and repair or BTec National Certificate in Motor Vehicle Engineering).
- Possess a current LGV Driving Licence Category C or C & E.
- Experience working in a garage workshop in the preparation, servicing, repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Experience in completing and maintaining records.
If you are interested and MEET ALL ESSENTIAL CRITERIA please apply via the link.