Staffline are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles in Northern Ireland.
Our client is currently recruiting for a HGV Mechanical / Commercial Vehicle Technician based in Ballyclare
- Completion of jobs from general fault finding, working on electrics and carrying out strips and rebuilds.
- Ensuring repairs are carried out according to manufacturers procedures in a safe and responsible manner
- Ensure repairs are out in accordance with Standard Times using special tools where appropriate.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair
- Work with the parts team to ensure correct replacement parts are fitted to vehicles
- Road test vehicles
- Assist with roadside breakdowns
- Ensure all vehicle defects are reported to workshop supervisor
- Ensure service sheets are completed as per company instructions
- Ensure Company time recording processes are complied with and job cards are completely accurate
The successful candidate will be an experienced, time serves technician with a strong desire to develop their career withing a progressive organisation.
Relevant truck, bus and trailer industry experience is essential.
If you would like to discuss this role please contact Grace on 028 2564 2699 or email email@example.com