HGV1 Distribution Drivers - Flexihours
HGV1 Distribution Drivers
£9.50 - £15.50phr
Long Term Temporary / Flexi hours
Grafton are currently recruiting for our client in the Greater Belfast area to serve their supply chain logistics warehouses, and we are looking to bring on board Class 1 drivers. The successful HGV driver (s) must have a Full Class 1 driving licence and drivers CPC.
Drivers may be required to complete a driving assessment and induction programme before starting employment...
Various shifts available throughout the week and it is essential that drivers are flexible as working patterns may vary (but we will try to accommodate your requirements if / when possible).
Salary: £9.50 - £15.50 per hour
The Requirements: The Ideal candidate must have:
- A clean Class 1 HGV license
- CPC qualification
- Digi Tacho Card
- At least 1 years experience (but not essential)
- Flexible attitude to working hours and duties
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Should be able to complete a theory and driving assessment before being placed.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Duties: Loading & Unloading vehicles
- Ad hearing to health and safety
- Face to face communicating with customers
- Driving to various locations throughout the region
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
- Rate of pay £9.50 - £15.50 per hour
- Day, evening and weekend shifts available
- Paid holidays
- Overtime paid
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the necessary experience or for further information apply with your up to date CV by clicking the apply button.