Our client, a leading oil company, has a vacancy for an ADR Driver at their site in Omagh, Co Tyrone
- Driving a HGV2 vehicle
- Delivering fuel to households and businesses in the Tyrone area
- Dealing with customers
- Collecting payment
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- Mon - Fri 7am/8am - 4/5pm
- Occasional Saturday work
- Previous HGV2 driving experience
- Valid HGV2 Licence
- Valid CPC Licence
- ADR licence is an advantage but not essential as the company will offer course
- Digi Card
- Rate of Pay : £11/£12 per hour
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV and clicking the button.