Our client, in County Fermanagh is seeking to recruit a HGV2 Driver to join their existing team
As a HGV2 driver you will be:
- Driving a HGV2 lorry
- Loading and unloading the lorry
- Delivering products to customers in both North and South of Ireland
- Checking dockets
- General maintenance of the lorry
- General housekeeping
- Must have a valid driving licence for HGV2 vehicle alongside your CPC and Digi Card
- Previous lorry driving experience essential
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs - 5.30pm and Fri 8am - 5pm
- Flexibility is required for early starts 6am/ later evening 6pm
- Rate of Pay: Paid by the load - which is a calculated in relation to product/ weight/ distance etc…
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.