HIGHER CLERICAL OFFICER - BAND 3
Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
37.5hpw (Temporary Contract)
- Maintain an accurate register using the approved IT system.
- Maintain up-to-date records of availability and ensure that schedules of availability covering the out-of-hours period are placed on E-Roster to ensure access by staff.
- Maintain accurate records of shifts offered to, and confirmed with staff.
- Assist in the validation of salary forms submitted by staff to ensure accuracy in shifts.
- Ensure that validated salary claim forms are forwarded to Payroll Department in a timely manner.
- Assist in the production of reports using various suitable software packages.
- Maintain accurate records of contact details..
- Refer shifts that cannot be covered by the Trust to the approved Nursing Agencies as per Trust policies.
- Assist in the validation of invoices submitted by external agencies to ensure accuracy in shifts.
- Maintain communications with staff to ensure that changes to availability and personal preferences are effected in a timely manner.
- To assist in the audit of information using collection systems relating to the effective management and utilisation of staff.
- Undertake a range of administrative duties within the office, including post, stores and filing.
5 GCSEs (Grades A-C) including English Language or equivalent or higher educational standard AND 1 years administrative / clerical experience
3 years' administrative / clerical experience
In addition to one of the above:
Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word & Excel
OCR Stage 2 Text Processing (Part 1) and Stage 2 Word Processing / Typing (Part 2) or equivalent