Higher Clerical Officer with Typing Duties
Salary: £11.11 p/h
Location Young People's Centre, 10 College Gardens, BT9 6B
Hours: 19 hours (Monday & Tuesday 8-4 or 9-5 and Wednesday 9-1)
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
Band 2 Clerical Officer required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Referral processing to a tight timescale in a busy central point office using CCG and Paris system. Dealing with phone calls to the service appropriately.
- Logging referrals
- Processing appropriate letters
- Booking appointments
- Ensuring waiting lists are up to date at all times
- Arranging Teams meetings
- Data input and updating client information system
- 4 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year's administrative/clerical experience
- 1 Years Administrative experience
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless of if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.