Home Safety Assistant
Temporary Home Safety Assistant required for a large public sector client based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £10.01 per hour
Location: Belfast city centre
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: 2 months pending review
- To work as a member of a team in accordance with a schedule of appointments
- To visit private homes in order to carry out inspections for safety hazards
- To advise residents on home safety
- To inspect, diagnose and rectify minor electrical faults e.g. rewiring plugs and changing fuses
- To test and inspect smoke alarms
- To signpost clients, where appropriate, to relevant services, for example, special collections, noise control, community services etc.
- To maintain written records of such visits
- To assist in the training of students allocated to the section
- To attend training sessions and other meetings are required by the Supervising Officer
- To carry out such other relevant duties as may from time to time be required
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths
- One years relevant experience within a home safety setting and can demonstrate examples of inspection, changing minor electrical faults and inspecting smoke alarms
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.