Location in Aldergrove, BT29 4BP
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to working in partnership with a leading service and solutions provider within the Northern Europe region, recruiting for a Hospitality Coordinator, based in County Antrim, on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client currently employs over 16,000 staff across Northern Europe and proudly supports partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions.
This position is Monday to Friday with the average working hours of 8am - 4pm.
Opportunities for overtime during functions.
- Organise and run functions.
- Successfuly run the bar and catering operations.
- Lead services to the customer in a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Delegating responsibility as appropriate in order to get the best from yourself and your team.
- Drive performance, productivity, internal quality, customer satisfaction, cost objectives and operational excellence.
- Being the key contact for escalated client issues ensuring tight follow up, prompt and satisfactory resolution.
- A Hotel, Hospitality or Catering experience at management/supervisory level.
- 2 to 3 years previous experience in a similar role essential.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage teams & projects.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build/maintain excellent relationships with customers.
- Additional time off over holiday periods (Easter, Summer, Christmas)
- No Staff member had previously been put on Furlough, if this was ever the case in the future, Furlough would be 100% of each employees wage.
- Uniform provided.
- Will need to complete a Counter Terrorism Check.
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.