Hotel Sales Manager | Permanent | North Co. Dublin |
HOTEL SALES MANAGER | PERMANENT | NORTH CO. DUBLIN |
Our client is a successful hotel based in North Co. Dublin. They are committed to growing its business and ensuring they have the best team providing excellent customer service in the hospitality industry. Grafton Recruitment is searching for a Hotel Sales Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The new team member will be responsible for managing a portfolio of local and national accounts as well as developing business opportunities ensuring this hotel continues to grow from strength to strength.
- Plan and Execute the Sales & Marketing plan in conjunction with General Manager & Revenue manager.
- Identify and develop new business
- Manage portfolio of local and national accounts
- Attend sales /revenue strategy meetings and contribute to the business decisions made to maximise the overall yield of the hotel.
- Achieve target proactive sales appointments each week.
- Min 2 years 4 star Hotel Sales management experience
- Sales focused, target and results driven
- Hotel proactive MICE sales experience is essential
- Experience of market trends and social media activity in the hospitality industry
- Excellent levels of personal motivation and organisation
- A commercial awareness and good understanding of competitive set and remain up to date on key business trends
- Customer-focused with excellent client liaison and account management skills
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch