Part - Time Housekeeper Required for an Immediate Start
We are currently recruiting for a Part-time Housekeeper to join one of Client's based in Derry. The client in a Convent with seven Religious Sisters in residence and they require an ongoing part-time Housekeeper, preferably with an immediate start.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high standard of cleanliness within the residence including following COVID procedures
- Preparing and serving light evening meals and clearing up.
- Being the first point of contact via phone and callers to the premises and ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided with particular reference to empathy and confidentiality
- Participating in the preparation of any functions within the community
- Ensuring all deliveries and supplies to the residence are received and dealt with appropriately
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have a mature attitude to work duties
- Be able to work unsupervised and demonstrate a high standard of good housekeeping in all duties
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate well with a variety of people and have an empathetic attitude to those in need
- A basis Access NI clearance is essential for this post
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday - 2pm to 6.30pm (can be reviewed)
Rate of Pay:
- £9.00 per hour
If you are interested in either of these roles please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.
Job Type- Part Time, Temporary