Staffline are delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of an award winning, family-owned Hotel located in Carryduff. We are looking for Housekeeping Attendants on a permanent, full-time or part-time basis.
Our client is a recently refurbished and busy venue, offering excellent service and quality food and drink within the 70-seater popular bistro. This Hotel is perfect for family breaks, romantic getaways and long weekends, as well as Weddings, Events and Conferencing. Located 15 minutes away from Belfast City Centre and easily accessible through public transport.
- Performing cleaning activities such as mopping, sweeping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
- Ensuring that every room is cleaned to a high standard and inspected.
- Making sure that there are always enough cleaning supplies.
- Protecting and maintaining equipment.
- Notifying management (if applicable) regarding damages or disturbances.
- Adhering to health and safety standards.
- Inspecting and turning mattresses.
- Replacing dirty linen with clean items.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Must be fully flexible.
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits - such as pension contributions
- Staff meals
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.