|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Elaine Sherry|
Staffline are currently searching for a Housekeeping Supervisor in Sligo. This is a permanent, part-time role offering up to 30 hours per week and is primarily a Monday to Friday role.
The ideal candidate will have a background in hotels or healthcare with at least two years previous experience.
Reporting directly to the Account Manager , this role is responsible for ensuring the standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness. The role holder will supervise a team of Cleaning Operatives and be responsible for ensuring a high standard of service is delivered.
- Minimum of 2 years operational experience with a minimum of one year in a Housekeeping Supervisor role
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong administration skill set and contract delivery awareness
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- People management skills are essential
- Good computer skills