Permanent: 34 hours per week
The Client: Situated at the edge of Kilkeel Harbour in Northern Ireland, our client boast a newly refurbished facility entirely focused on producing delicious, sustainably sourced seafood , caught in British and Irish Waters
The Role: Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Human Resources Administrator to join their HR team. Reporting to the Human Resources Officer, this position will be key in providing general administrative duties.
The post holder will have a strong commitment to confidentiality.
- Process all new starters and leavers including production of employment contracts, induction packs, reference requests, company handbooks, leaver letters and holiday payments.
- Process all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts.
- Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act.
- Create and maintain up to date folders and spreadsheets for all employee benefit information.
- Assist with any recruitment administration, including employment applications and ensure safer recruitment practices are met.
- Support the administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
- Maintain the HR Database including absence reporting.
- Taking minutes of various meetings effectively with confidentiality.
- Answering telephone calls to deal with employee sickness/absence.
- Assisting with the annual monitoring return.
- Assist with the implementation of a bespoke HR system through scanning and imputing personnel files.
- Processing weekly payroll in the absence of the Payroll Admin.
- Support the HR team with all additional HR administration requirements.
- Any other duties as required by the business
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Reliable and dedicated to the role
- Meticulous and accurate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator and personable
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Process driven
- Team player.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm
- Friday 9am - 1pm
- Essential Requirements:
- 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent IT skills with proven experience in all Microsoft Packages
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner and highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of team as well as on own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Good standard of formal education with above average literacy and numeracy.
- CIPD qualified or working towards achieving this.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of current employment law and understanding of HR policies.
- Experience of using a computerised time clock system would be advantageous.
- Experience taking minutes of meetings.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.