HR Administrator - Ballymena - Permanent - Full-time Hours
1. Point of contact for HR-related T&A queries.
2. Administer HR scheduled and ad-hoc system processes (daily, weekly and monthly).
3. Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
4. Perform system testing of fix releases and upgrades.
5. Plan and prioritise work, check own work and that of others as required for accuracy and completeness.
6. Set up Shift Patterns, test and ensure company rules are accurately applied.
7. Liaise with Payroll and First Line Management to ensure systems are accurate.
8. To maintain all Company Notice boards to ensure they are consistent and information contained is accurate and relevant.
9. Support in the development of new HR system modules.
10. Collect, collate and summarise information or data as requested, ensuring completeness and accuracy, and provide it to others for use in decision making.
11. To carry out any filing, photocopying and typing duties on a timely and accurate manner when requested to by the HR Team.
12. Utilising the PAMs system for recording new employee start information and existing employee information.
13. To ensure all new start details are put into appropriate files and stored.
14. Set up jobs on PAMS and process applications in accordance to Job Reference for HR Advisors.
15. Prepare Recruitment files for Interview - to include Job Description, Personnel Specification, Shortlist, Interview Schedule and Interview questions.
16. Operate consistently within the relevant procedures and performance standards.
17. To administer PPA's.
18. To complete projects in a timely manner.
19. Undertake any other duties conducive with the effective operation of the post.
* 5 GCSE's Grade C or above including English and Maths or equivalent
* 2 A Levels or equivalent OR experience within a similar role
* Strong administration background working in a Human Resources environment
* Proven evidence of accurate data management and integrity
* Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Exp. Using Excel formulas
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels in the organisation
* Report writing skills
* Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and achieve high accuracy
* Highly organised and approachable
* Attention to detail - high accuracy, methodical approach to problems solving
* Ability to be proactive and work independently
* Ability to develop expertise in new systems