SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is a primary transport hub for the North West of Ireland region for commerce and tourism. Now in its seventh consecutive year of growth, they continue to play a vital role in keeping the region open for business for both European and International Trade. Following a period of significant growth they have identified the need to strengthen the HR Team and invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of HR Administrator.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the HR Team providing confidential administrative support to the HR Manager to ensure the overall reliability and efficiency of the HR Team. Your primary responsibility will be for the effective day-to-day administration of resourcing and talent management, employee health and well-being, employee engagement and communication, learning and development and compliance.
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- At least two years relevant experience in a similar role in a Human Resources Environment.
- Have a good understanding of NI employment legislation.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications, in particular Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Have achieved or be working towards a Level 3 CIPD qualification in Human Resources Practice.
- Competitive salary.
- 33 days paid holiday including bank and public increasing to 38 with service.
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- On-site free car parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Health and well-being initiatives I.e. Employee Assistance Programme/Healthy eating breakfasts.
For more information please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can contact Marc Doorish at the Derry branch, or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.