Temporary (At least 6 months)
The Client: Local non-government body based in Newry, serving local businesses.
- Provide professional HR advice, guidance and support to all staff.
- Assist with the documentation of employee relations matters.
- Monitor and update HR practices and procedures in accordance with relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- Maintenance of staff handbook.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process for new staff.
- Completion of Fair Employment Returns.
- Assist in administering the performance appraisal system and learning & development programme.
- Assist in the implementation of organisational development initiatives.
- Update and maintain all relevant HR systems.
- Assist with the payroll function to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries.
- Manage/monitor staff attendance
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a HR administration function
- Degree level or equivalent
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week (Mon to Fri 9am - 5.30pm)
- Pay: £11.11 per hour
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.