Our client, Evron Foods under the Bama Companies, are committed to the mission of "People Helping People Be Successful, through Caring and Accountability". We are at the leading edge of delivering innovation and product solutions to the Retail and Food Service markets and we currently wish recruit a HR Administrator to join our team.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner the main purpose of this role is to support in all HR tasks, functions in order to deliver an efficient HR service to all team members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for all HR related queries, escalating where required to the relevant HR contact and providing administrative support.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies on all temporary labour issues and dealing with the recruitment /ordering of temporary team members.
- Providing support on the recruitment, selection and on boarding processes in relation to administration, tracking of application, interviewing candidates and completing inductions.
- Attend disciplinary, performance, grievance and investigation meetings and taking accurate notes.
- Management and control of HR related IS systems including time and attendance and payroll systems.
- Any other duties as required by management.
- 1-2 years' experience in an administration role.
- An interest in and awareness of the HR profession and a willingness to learn, grow and develop within the HR function.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with people (internal and external) across all levels.
- Be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High level of computer literacy to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Internet.
- Methodical approach, be highly organized with good prioritization skills, the ability to work to short deadlines and attention to detail.
- A strong team player and ability to work in a co-operative manner.
This role presents great opportunities for learning and progression within a growing organisation.
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Employer Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company shop