HR Administrator Required (Part Time)
We are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join the office team for one of our client's based in Ballymena.
Responsibilities will include:
- Issuing Letters of Offers and Contracts of employment to new employees
- Employee Induction
- Ensuring awareness and understanding of company policies and procedures
- Maintenance of Personnel files ensuring confidentiality at all times, in line with GDPR requirements
- Recruitment Support - job specifications, adverts, interview questions, short listing
- Management of Absence & Annual leave records
- Ensuring completion of Return to Work documentation
- Liaising with External training bodies in relation to Apprentice attendance and performance
- Assist with the payroll function to ensure accurate and timely payment including specific tasks in relation to starters and leavers
- Fielding initial HR queries and providing first line advice to employees
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar HR admin role with a genuine interest in being involved in a wide range of day-to-day HR administration issues at all levels of the organisation
- CIPD Qualification
- Effective planning, organisation and prioritising skills
- High level of confidentiality, tact & diplomacy
- Great work ethic & attitude to continuous improvement
- Attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to working within Company values
The successful candidate will support and champion an HR function bringing an exceptional standard of organisation and efficiency to the day to day operations while ensuring compliance with current legislation across all policies and procedures.
No applicant will be shortlisted for interview unless the application form clearly demonstrates that they meet all the essential criteria.
Hours of Work:
- Can be negotiated but ideally between 22-24 hours per week
- Monday and Tuesday essential working days
- Negotiable depending on experience and qualification
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.