HR Administrator Bray
Job Title: HR Administrator - Public Sector
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a HR Administrator with our client based in Bray.
The Role: HR Administrator
The HR Administrator is responsible for supporting the efforts of the HR department with the implementation of Group policies and procedures as well as accurately maintaining all documentation associated with HR and personnel files.
- Responsibility for the co-ordinating recruitment process.
- Advertising vacancies - liaison with key agencies
- Interviewing candidates
- Issuing Terms & Conditions/offer letters
- Maintaining key HR metrics - holidays/sick leave
- Administration of all Human Resource databases ensuring integrity and accuracy of data therein.
- Provide proactive support and solutions to complex Employee Relations matters
- Provide support to managers to enable the effective application of the recruitment, performance management, compensation and talent management processes
- Contribute to and lead, the development of HR projects, programmes and process improvement
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- 1-2 Years experience in HR / Recruitment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Pay Rate €12.79 prt hour
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative department inthe public sector.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.