HR Administrator | South East | Permanent
HR ADMINISTRATOR | SOUTHEAST | PERMANENT |
At Staffline Recruitment, we have an opportunity available for an experienced HR Administrator to join our clients Team on a Permanent basis. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate can work from home with occasional travel to offices in Dublin based on business requirements. The HR team want the new team member to come on board and progress within the business within the field of HR. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company where there is a great salary along with benefits including opportunities for completing HR qualifications and career progression on offer.
THE ROLE |
The HR Administrator will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the division. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, the new team member will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination and delivery of all clerical and administrative duties as part of the HR Department.
- Act as first point of contact for all team members for actions required within HR
- Assist with updates for internal HR Systems
- Preparation of relevant documents and assist with compliance
- Administration support to the HR Team
- 2+ years providing administrative support to a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible to changing work priorities
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages with a strong attention to detail
- Qualification in Third-level qualification in Human Resources is desired but not essential however a willingness to progress towards a HR qualification is required
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.