Delivering fresh and frozen food handling solutions through our international facility network using local market knowledge with a focus on customer care and sustainability. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and respect for its rich heritage. Our culture is characterised by openness, respect, trust, determination and responsiveness. We are passionate about what we do, and we want to provide the highest quality of service to our customers and a great working environment to our staff. We value our employees' contributions to the business and give them the space to grow personally and professionally with the company.
What you'll be doing
- Establishing the guiding principles of how HR matters across the HR life cycle, and how this should be dealt with ensuring alignment and positive reinforcement through role modelling.
- Being the first point of contact for GM and managers for all HR related activities.
- Supporting other departmental projects as required.
- Ensuring all aspects of the HR life cycle are carried out in accordance with established governance and processes.
- Ensuring information flows are managed and communicated across the location in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring accurate data capture and availability of HR metrics so that this can be proactively utilised and actioned in the process of continuous improvement.
- Promoting a good employee relations environment while delivering change effectively, as well as ensuring organisational design and structure is fit for purpose.
- Overseeing and supporting production of information required for SOX reporting.
- Reporting to the Equality Commission as required in line with external timeframes to ensure compliance.
- Identifying proactive opportunities for improvement with HR Manager.
What you'll need
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or higher
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of HR legislation and employment law
- Proven experience of managing projects alongside daily activities
- Involvement in submission of monitoring returns to the Equality Commission
- Experience in provision of HR metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Proven experience in advising on HR associated matters (grievance, disciplinary, performance management, absence, organisational design