HR Advisor (Contract)
Staffline are currently working with a large scale distribution company to recruit a HR professional on a contract basis. Reporting to the HR Manager your main duties will include:
- To advise and support managers in effectively managing employment relationships.
- To provide accurate & specialist legislative/procedural/policy advice to managers and employees.
- Deliver best practice whilst acting in the businesses interest
- Deliver HR projects and initiative to support the achievement of the Department in line with Business strategy
- Attend Health & Safety meetings, report key findings to the team following each meeting and own HR related initiative
- Design, implementation and administer departmental training matrices
- Previous experience within a similar environment
- HR legislation / Employment Law understanding / knowledge
- Proven experience in advising on HR associated matters (grievance, disciplinary, performance management, absence, etc.)
- CIPD qualified
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care