Temporary HR Advisor - Employee Relations required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £15.42 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday (09:00 - 17:00)
Duration: 9 months
- Provide high quality Employee Relations advice to managers across the organisation, in line with NI Water policies, procedure and legal frameworks.
- Co-ordinate Trade Union meetings, including; organising Trade Union Meetings, documenting content of meetings, following up action points from meetings.
- Provide comprehensive support to managers on sickness and absence issues and assisting managers with the process and procedures in accordance with policy, including preparation of sickness absence reviews and case management where necessary.
- Participate in the review of policies, practices and procedures and as party of the team develop and implement policy change.
- Preparing draft documentation for Monthly Reports, Project Plans, Performance Hubs, as required.
- Support the delivery of projects by undertaking specific tasks as required and monitor project progress against plans.
- Manage and build relationships with multiple project stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- 2years' experience of working within a HR department at HR advisory level. This experience must include:
- Providing advice and support to staff and management on terms and conditions of employment and HR policies and procedures
- Providing support and/or guidance at all stages of the Disciplinary, Performance, Grievance and Harassment & Bullying Process
- Performance Management
- Providing support and/ or guidance through the absence management process
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems.
- As this post requires you to travel on official duty throughout Northern Ireland, you must have a full, current driving license or access to a reliable means of transport, which will enable you to fulfil your responsibilities.
- Chartered Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Experience in an HR role of communicating/liaising with Trade Unions on a range of issues.
- Experience of HR Report Writing using Oracle reporting
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check. This is at a cost of £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.