HR Advisor (Maternity Cover)
Staffline Ireland are working with this internationally renowned fit-out company to recruit a HR Advisor to operate from their Antrim office.
Reporting to: HR Manager
- Recruitment management - ensuring a smooth and efficient recruitment process from the sourcing of candidates through to job offer and induction.
- Support the HR Manager and management team with disciplinary investigations, grievances and welfare issues.
- Assist in devising and delivering a training and development strategy throughout the business.
- Manage the leaver process ensuring appropriate paperwork and arrangements are in place and conduct exit interviews.
- Coordination of employee appraisals to track performance and identify training opportunities
- Action employee transfers, promotions and other changes.
- Advise employees and managers on terms & conditions and HR issues.
- Contribute to the development and revision of new policies and procedures
- Maintain adequate HR records & contribute to monthly reports as required
- A proven track record in a generalist HR role preferably within construction, manufacturing or similar industry.
- CIPD qualification
- Experience in recruitment and selection at all levels, employee relations issues and organising training and development activities and initiatives.
- A sound knowledge of current NI employment legislation and HR best practice.
- A professional and organised approach to work
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full awareness of the need for integrity and confidentiality in HR activities.
- The ability to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- The ability to analyse and interpret information, with a keen attention to detail
- A pro-active and flexible approach to work with the ability to work with changing demands and priorities.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care