HR & OD Advisor
HR & OD Advisor
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: As a member of the HR & OD team the post holder will be required to:
* Provide and develop a high quality HR & OD Service to the Council in support of the corporate plan & strategic workforce plan.
* To operate in a dynamic and changing environment, inputting to creative solutions to HR & OD issues and challenges, and provide professional advice on innovative HR & OD.
* Provide accurate and timely procedural support and information to Employees, Line Managers and Customers on a range of Human Resources issues
* Carry out the Recruitment and Selection process in accordance with the Recruitment Policies and Equal Opportunity Policy etc.
* To be the Human Resources representative at relevant Employee Relations processes including disciplinary cases, grievance cases, harassment cases, attendance cases, flexible working requests, FCR's etc.
* Liaise with the organisations Occupational Health Service in accordance with the Policy for Managing Attendance and pre-employment health checks.
* To assist with the induction process of new employees and carry out administration.
* To provide effective advice and support to the Council's Departments and Units on generalist Human Resources issues at an advisory level.
* As directed, assist with the preparation of Monthly / Year End Reports such as Equal Opportunities and Absence.
Hours of work: 18.5 hours, Monday- Friday, 9.00am- 5.00pm (Part time)
1. Five GCSE passes at grade A-C, NVQ level 2 or equivalent. Current Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
2. Three years relevant experience in all of the following areas of responsibility; Human Resources & Provision of advice and guidance to line managers on Generalist Human Resource issues
3. Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of five years' experience as outlined in 2 above.
* Rates of pay £12.95 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.