HR & OD Manager
HR & OD Manager
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: As a member of the HR & OD Management team the post holder will be required to:
* Manage and develop a high quality HR & OD service in support of the corporate plan and strategic workforce plan.
* Provide a generalist Human Resources role at a strategic level to develop, manage and co-ordinate all employee resourcing, compensation and benefits, workforce analysis, information systems and data record management activities.
* To operate in a dynamic and changing environment, recommending creative solutions to HR & OD issues and challenges, and provide professional advice and assistance on innovative HR & OD practice
* Develop and review relevant policy work and act as a business partner for specified Directorate(s).
Hours of work: 37 hours, Monday- Friday, 9.00am- 5.00pm
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
1.1 A third level qualification (for example, an HNC, HND, NVQ Level 4, Degree) or equivalent.
1.2 Chartered membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development.
1.3 Four years' relevant middle management experience in the following areas of responsibility:
* Generalist Human Resource Management
* Provision of advice and guidance to Senior line managers on Generalist Human Resources issues;
* Assist in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures;
* Line management responsibility for a team of employees.
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 & 2 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of seven years' experience as outlined in 3 above.
* Rates of pay £21.71 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.