HR & OD Officer
HR & OD Officer
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: As a member of the HR & OD team the post holder will be required to:
- Provide and develop a high-quality HR & OD Service to the Council in support of the corporate plan & strategic workforce plan.
- To operate in a dynamic and changing environment, inputting to creative solutions to HR & OD issues and challenges, and provide professional advice on innovative HR & OD.
- Provide accurate and timely procedural support and information to Employees, Line Managers and Customers on a range of Human Resources issues
Hours of work: 37 hours, Monday- Friday, 9.00am- 5.30pm
- 3rd level qualification.
- Current Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- 3 years relevant management experience in 2 of the following areas of responsibility:
- Human Resources
- Organisation Development
- 3 years relevant management experience in all of the following areas of responsibility:
- Provision of advice and guidance to line managers on Generalist Human Resource issues
- Line management responsibility for a team of employees
- Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined above, they must demonstrate a minimum of 6 years' experience as outlined above.
- Rates of pay £17.06 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.