HR AND PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR| DROGHEDA | CONTRACT |
Our client based in Drogheda are searching for an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator to join their team for an 8-month Maternity Leave Contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate who has experience working with Sage Micropay and TMS to join a wonderful HR Team where there is potential and opportunity of permanency and career progression. With a generous salary and employee assistance programme on offer, the hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm and Friday 8am to 3.30pm with on site parking and subsided canteen.
You will be responsible for supporting the HR Team as point of contact for all team members in relation to employee relations. You will be responsible for completing Bi-Weekly Payroll and processing timesheets for temporary agency workers.
- Daily duties include updating HR records and administration including archiving
- Processing fortnightly payroll and processing timesheets on internal systems
- Coordinate new starts and leavers
- Support area managers with performance management and updates
- Proven track record with a minimum of 2 years previous experience with a HR Admin/ Payroll role
- Member of CIPD with HR related degree/diploma or equivalent desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Sage Micropay and TMS Portal
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.