HR & Payroll Support
We are currently recruiting for a HR & Payroll Support to join the team for one of our clients based in Coleraine.
Job Description and Duties
To provide support to the Human Resource and Payroll team providing a professional service to colleagues and management, adhering to legislative requirements:
- Support and advise managers and colleagues on day to day HR matters.
- To provide support on all areas of recruitment, in assisting the department to advertise vacancies, arrange interviews, conduct interviews when required, take up references and undertake contracts of employment.
- Assist with the induction of new colleagues and departure processes for leavers.
- Maintain an HR Filing System under GDPR guidelines
- Provide timely and accurate reports for the department on recruitment, training course attendance, probationary period reviews, appraisal reviews etc.
- To provide support on all areas of staff development, including colleague engagement surveys, performance reviews and Health and Safety
- Assist in updating relevant documentation to meet with current legislation
- To Assist in the processing of monthly payroll for the Client to include: collating information from rotas, processing starters, leavers, any changes and overtime to printing out payslips and dealing with pension contributions
- Submit all relevant information in relation to HMRC and end of year in line with current PAYE legislation.
- To deputise for the Payroll Officer in their absence in relation to processing all monthly payroll duties.
- To provide general administrative support to the Human Resource Manager and payroll officer
- Any other duties within the postholder's competence, as indemnified by the Human Resource Manager
- GSCE English and Maths at Grade B or above
- 3 A levels or equivalent at grade C or above, preferably one in a business-related subject
- Previous administration experience
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft packages and have the ability to use other advertising boards, such as indeed, social media etc
- The successful candidate must be a motivated, energetic, positive, people person who has the ability to work of their own initiative. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and presentation skills and have experience communicating with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent organisational and numerical skills is a must
- Degree in a business - related subject and / or CIPD at graduate level
- Experience working in ad administrative role within a similar environment
Hours of work
- 16 - 20 hours
- Working from home a portion of the hours will be considered. Flexible around how the hours are worked Monday - Thursday and will consider 2 full days
- £9.00 - £10.00 per hour depending on experience
Job Type- Part time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those shortlisted