|Salary||£10.50 - £12.70 per hour|
|Published||26 days ago|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a HR Assistant to join their team.
Role : HR Assistant
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £10.50 13 weeks + £12.70
Main Duties :
- To contribute to the effective operation of the OD/HR Department through the provision of a professional and confidential administration support service. To ensure all administration procedures are followed in accordance with the Local Government Staff Commission and all legislative requirements.
- To produce correspondence and reports as required to support the application of the Council's policies and procedures.
- To work across the OD/HR team as and when required.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Five GCSEs (grades A - C) or equivalent, to include English Language and Maths/Accounts.
- Be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of two years' relevant administrative and/or business support experience.
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to candidates who do not possess the required educational qualifications but who can demonstrate four years' administrative and/or business support experience.
- Six months experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications to include:
- Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A full current driving licence (Category B, valid in the UK) and access to a vehicle that will enable the post holder to meet the requirements of the post OR have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.