Temp to Perm position with MoyPark Ballymena. If you are looking for a career in HR or want to develop your HR experience this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Senior HR Officer, the role will provide full administration support of all HR issues. The HR Assistant will provide support to meet the needs of the business / department.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Support the HR team in the delivery of the HR function KPIs
- Manage recruitment administration and onboarding process including liaising with recruitment agencies and candidates, posting job adverts, arranging interviews, preparing onboarding plans and documentation, request references, complete google searches, right to work checks, contracts, creation of files etc.
- Support recruitment drives / agency transfers as required e.g. testing administration
- Assist with the administration connected with absence management, namely logging and monitoring medicals certificates / return to work forms and assisting with preparation for absence disciplinaries
- Assist with document management, filing and record keeping and if required act as note taker in meetings.
- Ensure all HR systems, (TMS, PP and Networx) are fully utilised and maintained as required by the role
- Any other reasonable duties as may be required
- Relevant previous administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- The ability to liaise with managers at all levels within a business.
- Discretion and the ability to work with sensitive information/ data while maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Sound MS office skills, particularly in excel, word and outlook.
- Positive attitude to work
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Ability to be self-motivated and meet exacting deadlines.
- Previous HR administration experience.
- Recruitment experience
- Certificate in HR Level 3