Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a HR Assistant to join their team.
Role : HR Assistant
Location : Coleraine / WFH
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 13 weeks + £11.50
Main Duties :
- Contribute to the effective operation of the OD/HR Department through the provision of a professional and confidential administration support service.
- Ensure all administration procedures are followed in accordance with the Local Government Staff Commission and all legislative requirements.
- To produce correspondence and reports as required to support the application of the Council's policies and procedures.
- To work across the OD/HR team as and when required.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- 5 GCSEs A - C to include in English Language and Maths/Accounts plus
- 2 years administrative and/or business support experience within a Human Resources environment
- 3 years administrative and/or business support experience within a Human Resources environment
- 6 months experience of working with computerised systems to include Microsoft Office packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
A current full, Category B (car), Driving Licence valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
*Applies only to applicants who have a disability under Disability Discrimination Act.
If you are interested and meet ALL essential criteria please apply via the link.