To deliver a positive and professional HR Service to the business through effective implementation of policies and procedures. To provide act as a positive change agent to drive company continuous improvement strategies.
Job Tasks and Duties:
· Assisting with the recruitment process.
· Administration of starter/leavers process including all documentation, contracts offer letters, induction process and exit interviews.
· Assist with inductions of new starts and use of Docusign system for the issue of contracts of employment etc.
· Assist in management and workers committee meetings with note taking duties
· Maintaining HR information on NTD system for example, investigation/ disciplinary, training etc.
· Assist in the administration and maintenance of training records
· First point of contact for HR related queries and issues.
· Answering telephone calls and directing to appropriate person.
· Creating quarterly employee digital newsletters.
· Updating employee holiday and sickness records.
· Regular posting on company social media relating to current vacancies
· Partaking in company continuous improvement and health and wellbeing projects
· General filing and scanning duties in line with GDPR
Duties are not limited to those listed above.
Desirable / Qualities
Human Resource Officer/ Human Resource Manager
Employees are expected to be flexible to meet the demands of the business. Any issues with this clause need to be brought to the attention of the HR Department in writing before accepting your terms and conditions of employment and job description.